Limo Anywhere supports multiple payment gateways. To configure your payment gateway, please follow the steps below.
- Click on the ‘My Office‘ icon in the toolbar.
- Open the ‘Company Settings‘ tab.
- Select the ‘Add-On Modules‘ button.
- Set the Installation Status to ‘Installed‘.
- Skip the ‘Activation Code‘ as it is not needed for this type of setup.
- Click ‘Add Gateway‘.
- Enter the Gateway Name in the ‘Gateway Name‘ field.
- Select your Gateway provider in the ‘Type of Payment Gateway‘ field.
- Enter the requested information (this differs for each gateway – see below.)
- Click the ‘Save‘ button.
Below are the credentials you will need. This data should be given to you by the gateway provider.
|Gateway Provider||Gateway Value 1||Gateway Value 2||Gateway Value 3||Gateway Value 4|
|Authorize.net||API Login ID||Transaction Reference Key||N/A||N/A|
|Beanstream/Online Mart||Username||Password||Merchant ID||N/A|
|eProcessing Network||Account #||Restrict Key||N/A||N/A|
|Moneris||Store ID||API Token||Integration Type||N/A|
|PayPal (Direct API)||Username||Password||Signature||N/A|
|Verisign (PayPal Payflow Pro)||Username||Password||Vendor ID||Partner ID|
Note: Some gateways operate in a ‘Test Mode’ until you manually turn this off. Please make sure when you are ready to process live transactions, you turn this mode off. After you have processed your first transaction, you should login to your gateway account to confirm you see the transaction details.