- Performance and stability enhancements
- Resolved an issue where the rules of applying account Master Discounts & Gratuities to reservations were not applying correctly in some cases
We have resolved some issues with applying the correct rates , discounts and gratuities from the account when you add Billing Contact and/or Passenger accounts to the reservation or use the “Start Reservation” button from the account itself.
Limo Anywhere will apply rates, discounts and gratuities from the Passenger account first if applicable, then we will apply those from the Billing Contact account if they do not exist on the Passenger account. If neither the Billing Contact or Passenger account have any special rates, discounts, or gratuities to apply to the reservation, then LA will apply your defaults.
NOTE: Booking Contact account rates, discounts and gratuities do not apply. Please add special account rates, discounts and gratuities to either Billing Contact or Passenger accounts.
- Resolved an issue where users were getting the error “The provided PaymentMethod cannot be attached. To reuse a PaymentMethod, you must attach it to a Customer first.” when processing a credit card transaction via Stripe in some cases
- Resolved an issue where users were getting an error when saving a reservation in Limo Anywhere Mobile with an Australian airport in the routing
- Resolved an issue where the credit card expiration date on a reservation was not being saved correctly in Limo Anywhere Mobile on Android
- Resolved an issue where updates to the PU Date and Time on a reservation were not being saved in Limo Anywhere Mobile on Android