- Added Passenger Email Address as a column option to Reporting & Analytics
- Added time fields (Dispatched Time, ETA On Location, and In-Car Time) to Reporting & Analytics
- Added Agent Total Pay and Agent Commission Rate columns to Reporting & Analytics
We have added a few new columns to Reporting & Analytics. We have added Passenger Email Address so you now can generate a report with the Passenger’s contact info. We have added the additional time fields (Dispatched Time, ETA On Location, and In-Car Time) so now you can generate a report with all time fields on a reservation. Also, we have added the Primary and Secondary Agent’s Commission Rate and Pay for a reservation. All of these columns can help you gain more insight into your business and help you get the information you need from your LA system.
- Resolved an issue where the Passenger’s email address was not populating in Email Payment Receipt screen when emailing Payment Receipt.
- Resolved an issue where the CSV and PDF exports from Reporting & Analytics were exported in UTC time format.
- Resolved an issue where the Alias’ Default Payment Gateway was not automatically loaded into the Payment Terminals.
- Resolved an issue where Custom Document Mapping was not working for Payment Receipt.