Thanks for being a loyal customer!
We are continuously working to modernize our products and improve our system to create a better platform for you!
As your software provider, we know you depend on us to help run your business. Your success is ours, so we’ve built tools to boost your business processes.
We added Google Tag Manager support to ORES 4 settings!
- A direct response to the request from many Limo Anywhere clients.
- Google Tag Manager is a container used for adding tags to a website.
- It incorporates Google Adwords, Conversion Tracking, and Google Analytics.
- LANet farm-outs can now be settled 24 hours after the trip pick-up time (even if receiving affiliate has not settled the trip).
- The Rental Agreements tab under My Office and Company Settings has been renamed to “Policies”.
- Updated Airline Code: 7Q to match Elite Airways.
- Added Airport: NTL – Newcastle Airport.
- Resolved the issue where users were logged out when they added an extra passenger to a reservation.
- Resolved the issue where trips were not showing on Customer Open Balance Statement.
- Resolved system errors that were occurring during trip farm-outs.
- Resolved the issue where an excessive number of emails were being sent to recipients.
- Resolved the issue where flight tracking information was not displaying on the Dispatch Grid.