Trigger: Update Account
Triggers when an existing account has been updated.
Which data gets sent to Zapier?
User details including name, company info, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, account types, and more.
What can Zapier do with this data?
You can create lists, update marketing campaigns, send welcome emails, subscribe users to email blasts, send details to a CRM, and a lot more.
How does it work?
1. Account is created in Limo Anywhere
2. Account information is sent to Zapier
What are some Zap examples?
- Send Limo Anywhere Updated Account to MailChimp to update MailChimp account/subscriber
- Send Limo Anywhere Updated Account to Google Sheet to have the updated accounts update a Google Sheet
- Send Limo Anywhere Updated Account to Salesforce to update a Salesforce record
See more Limo Anywhere, Mailchimp, Google Sheets, and Salesforce integrations powered by Zapier.