Trigger: New Account
Triggers when a new account has been created in Limo Anywhere.
Which data gets sent to Zapier?
User details including name, company info, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, account types, and more.
What can Zapier do with this data?
You can create lists, update marketing campaigns, send welcome emails, subscribe users to email blasts, send details to a CRM, and a lot more.
How does it work?
1. Account is created in Limo Anywhere.
2. Account information is sent to Zapier.
What are some Zap examples?
- Add a new Limo Anywhere Account to MailChimp to create MailChimp account/subscriber
- Add a new Limo Anywhere Account to Google Sheet to export new accounts to a Google Sheet
- Add a new Limo Anywhere Account to Salesforce to create a Salesforce Contact
See more Limo Anywhere, Mailchimp, Google Sheets, and Salesforce integrations powered by Zapier.