Transponet Module Setup
The Transponet module is used to allow reservations to be received in your Limo Anywhere system from Deem Ground.
You must have the Transponet module enabled by Limo Anywhere for your account. The cost of the Transponet module is $49.00 one time, and then $49.00 each month. To add the Transponet module contact Limo Anywhere Support by email at Support@limoanywhere.com; or by calling (888) 888-0302 ext 2 Monday through Friday between 8:00AM and 7:00PM central US time.
You will also need and account at Deem Ground. You can learn more about what Deem can offer you at https://www.deem.com/.
Once you have a Deem Ground account and a Limo Anywhere Transponet module enabled there are a few steps you will need to take to be sure the bookings come into your Limo Anywhere.
- Click on My Office
- Under the Company Settings tab click the Third Party Plug Ins button
- Click on the Transponet tab to display the integration page.
- In the Transponet Config section enter in the Provider Member Code, the License Key, and the Authentication Token as provided by Deem in the Transponet Config section.
- Copy and paste the key and token into the LA License Key and LA Authentication Token lines in the Transponet Credentials section, and click Save to retain this configuration. NOTE: The “Generate LA Lic Key and Auth Token” button is not utilized in this process.
- In the Transponet Config ignore the Provider Cancel Policy, Provider Change Disclaimer, Provider Change Qualifier, and Provider Notes sections. Those are not utilized at this time.
- Next you need to map the Deem Statuses to the appropriate status from the Limo Anywhere System. Click the drop down arrow to select the appropriate Status. The below examples are based on default Limo Anywhere statuses.
- No Show to No Show
- Use Hourly Rates if P2P not found to YES
- CA (car assigned) to assigned
- ET (ETA to pick up) to On the Way
- OL (driver on location) to Arrived
- PU (Passenger Pickup) to Customer in Car
- EN (ride in progress) to Customer in Car
- DO (ten minutes to drop) leave at NOT SET
- RC (Ride Completed) to Done
- Then click update config
9. Next you need to map the Deem Rate Fields to the appropriate rates from the Limo Anywhere System. Click the drop down arrow to select the
appropriate rate field. The below examples are based on default Limo
Anywhere rate fields. NOTE: Not all the available rate fields are utilized at
- Set Base Rate to Flat Rate
- Set Gratuity to Std Grat
- Set Fuel Surcharge to Fuel Surcharge
- Set Parking to Parking
- Set Toll to Toll
- Click Map Rates
10. Next you need to map the Deem Vehicle Classes to the appropriate Vehicle Types from the Limo Anywhere System in the Transponet Vehicle Class section. Click the drop down arrow to select the appropriate Vehicle Type. The below examples are based on default Limo Anywhere Vehicle Types.
- Set the SEDN and HSD(stands for Hybrid Sedan)to the SEDAN sedan for the system
- Set the SUV and HSUV(stands for Hybrid SUV) to the SUV for the system
- Click Map Vehicle Types
- NOTE: Other Vehicle Class Fields are available and you should map all Vehicle Classes for which you have a comparable Vehicle Type, and which you want to be available for bookings
11. Next you need to map the Deem Payment Types to the appropriate Payment Types from the Limo Anywhere System in the Transponet Payment Types section. Click the drop down arrow to select the appropriate Payment Type. The below examples are based on default Limo Anywhere Payment Types.
- MC (Master Card) to mastercard
- VI (VISA) to Visa
- AX (American Express) to American express
- DS (discover) to discover
- DC (diners club) to Diners club
- DB (direct Billing) to Direct Bill/Invoice
- VO leave set to not set
- BT leave at Not set
- Click Map Payment Types
This completes the setup process for the Transponet module in Limo Anywhere.
It is advised that you contact Michael Flores from Deem Ground ( Michael.Flores@deem.com ), and ask him to send a test trip across.