Setting Up and Utilizing the Calendar
The Calendar is a handy tool to get a glimpse of activities including trips or other events affecting the business. Trips or reservations will automatically be populated into the Calendar. Events are non trip related Calendar entries.
Company Preference Settings That Affect the Calendar
- Click on the ‘My Office’ icon on the toolbar.
- Open the ‘Company Settings’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Company Preferences’ button.
- Click on the ‘Accounts, Calendar, Quotes’ button.
Utilizing the Calendar
- Click the ‘Calendar’ icon in the toolbar.
- Change the way the calendar is displayed (Month, Week, Work-week, and Day) by click on one of the tabs.
Changing the Date/s displayed (month, week, day)
- Select the date entity from the drop down list and click Go (highlighted orange).
- Move back or forward to the next date entity by clicking the arrows (highlighted blue).
- Click the “Today” button to move back to the date entity display selected in the tabs that contains today’s date.
Filtering the Calendar Display
- Select “Only Reservations” to immediately see the Calendar populated with just trip records.
- Select “Only My Events” to immediately see the Calendar populated with just events that are applicable to the System User.
- Filter by Status, Driver, Car or Vehicle Type from the drop down list to filter by one or more of these categories and click the “Search” button to change the trips populated in the calendar display.
For more information on Events please see the Knowledge Base article How to Create Events in the Calendar.