Managing the basic contact information that defines the limousine company is a first step in setting up Limo Anywhere. The data entered in Contact Information is utilized throughout Limo Anywhere in forms such as Trip Sheets and Confirmations, and Invoices, and in processes such as emailing.
Access The Contact Information Screen
- Click on the ‘My Office‘ icon on the toolbar.
- Open the ‘Company Settings‘ tab.
- Click on the ‘Contact Information‘ button. The Contact Information screen will appear as illustrated below.
Important Note: After making changes to any settings they must be saved by clicking the “Update My Company Contact Information” button at the bottom of the page.
Below is each field and its application described.
Adding the Company Logo
The process of adding the logo in Limo Anywhere is simple. Before beginning though there are a few factors to be aware of.
- The logo needs to be in a format compatible with Limo Anywhere which currently is a JPEG or GIF format. The format can be found by placing your mouse cursor over the document name at its location in your computer, a box should appear with the first line being the file type; OR right clicking on the logo file in your computer, selecting properties, and noting the File Type.
- The file size can not be more than 1080 pixels wide by 1080 pixels high. The size can be found by placing your mouse cursor over the document name at its location in your computer, a box should appear with the third line being the dimensions.
- When a logo is uploaded, it replaces the company information that normally would display at the top of trip sheets, invoices, and confirmations. The only option to have both is to create a logo that contains both the graphic and the contact information, or to utilize the optional Custom Forms Module.
Uploading a Logo
- Click on ‘My Office‘ on the toolbar.
- Select the ‘Company Settings‘ tab.
- Select the ‘Contact Information‘ button.
- The last item on the Contact Information page is the Company Logo.
Select ‘Browse” and locate the file on your computer.
- Click “Upload” to complete the process. The uploaded logo will appear in the box below.
The logo will appear this way in a Standard Confirmation.
Important Note: After making changes to any settings they must be saved by clicking the ‘Update My Company Contact Information‘ button at the bottom of the page.
Manage Aliases Link
Click this link to display a screen to Manage Aliases for the company as illustrated below.
Some companies may operate under different names. Limo Anywhere can accommodate multiple companies under a single Limo Anywhere subscription utilizing the Company Alias Module.
Note: The Manage Aliases link will only appear if the company is subscribed to the Company Alias Module.
For complete information on using the Alias Module see How To Establishing and Managing Company Aliases