Generating a Reservation Incident Report
The Reservation Incident Report will generate a report for all incidents placed on a reservation for a specific time range.
NOTE: A Reservation Incident can be anything that might have happen on a trip that could result in additional charges or compensation to the customer including but not limited to: Customer service issues such as being late for a pickup time, Customers damaging a vehicle, A lost or found item and A vehicle accident.
- Click on the ‘Reports‘ icon on the toolbar.
- Find the Reservation Incident Report creation box (1st option from the top in the right hand column).
- Select the ‘Date From’ and ‘Date To’.
- (OPTIONAL) Uncheck the check box for ‘Unresolved reports’, if you would like to see the both resolved and unresolved incidents.
- (OPTIONAL) Select filtered by options such as ‘Billing Contact’, ‘Company’, ‘Driver’, and/or ‘Car’.
- Click the ‘GENERATE REPORT‘ button.
For more information on how to set up and utilize reservation incidents please see the Knowledge Base article ‘Setting Up and Utilizing Reservation Incidents‘.