Skip to content
Oct 30, 2018
- Click on the ‘Reports‘ icon on the toolbar.
- Find the Driver Payroll Report creation box (3rd option from the top in the right hand column).
- Select either ‘With Rate Data’ or ‘Without Rate Data’ to determine if rate data will be included on the report.
- Select the ‘Date From’ and ‘Date To’ that is appropriate for the pay period.
- (OPTIONAL) Select the Driver from the drop down list or select ‘All‘.
- (OPTIONAL) Click the check box to remove the check and include the ‘Cancelled’ or ‘Late Cancel’ trips in the report.
- (OPTIONAL) Select if Hourly Pay should be ‘calculated daily’ by clicking the check box.
- Select if this report is for ‘1st Driver’ or ‘2nd Driver’. The reports must be run separately.
- Click the ‘GENERATE REPORT‘ button.