Managing the Groups List in Limo Anywhere
Managing Lists of frequently used data points in the limousine company’s Limo Anywhere creates a customized system that fits the business, and allows for greater efficiency in using Limo Anywhere on a daily basis. This Knowledge Base article covers managing the Groups in Limo Anywhere.
Groups are useful for creating data points that link various trips related to each other for any reason. Assigning a group to a trip is optional. Assigning a group to a trip may be useful in managing the trips operationally, reporting on the “grouped” trips for marketing or analysis, or separating “grouped” trips for the purpose of invoicing. Limo Anywhere does not have any Groups pre-populated. There is no limit to the number of Groups a limousine company can create in Limo Anywhere, and Groups can be added or deleted at anytime.
- Click on the ‘My Office’ icon on the toolbar.
- Open the ‘List Management’ tab, and select the ‘Groups’ button. The Group Listing will display.
Add A Group
- Click the ‘Add New Group’ link in the upper right of the Groups Listing.
- Enter the Group Name.
- Click ‘Add New’ to retain the additional Group.
Edit or Delete a Group
- Click the Group in the Group Listing on the linked Group Name.
- Make any changes to the Group Name.
- Click ‘UPDATE’ to save the changes, click ‘CANCEL’ the ignore the changes.
- Click ‘DELETE’ to remove the Group.
Utilizing Groups in Limo Anywhere
Assigning a group to a trip is optional. Assigning a group to a trip may be useful in managing the trips operationally, reporting on the ‘grouped’ trips for marketing or analysis, or separating ‘grouped’ trips for the purpose of invoicing. This illustrates some common ways groups are utilized.
Adding a Group to a Reservation
In the Reservation screen select the Group from the drop down list as appropriate for the reservation as illustrated below.
Invoicing Grouped Trips
An invoice can be created for grouped trips. The trips must have the Payment Status ‘Direct Bill/Invoice’. Find the reservations to be included on the invoice by searching in the Create Invoice tab.
- Enter the Group Name in the ‘Search For’ field.
- Select the value ‘Group Name’ from the drop down list in the ‘Search In’ field.
- Click ‘Go’.
- Create the invoice as normal from this point.
Groups in Reports
Groups can be used to filter the results in the following reports.
Sales Revenue Reports
My Office Reports
Below is an example of the create selections for a Sales Revenue Report for a specific group.